Friday 29 July 2011

Biker T Shirts and Biker Hoodies

Been a very busy week as usual at http://www.redlinebikergraphics.co.uk/ , printed loads of biker tee shirts and hoodies and had time to sit and work on some new designs too.

My goal is to add a minimum of one new design each week that can be used to print biker T shirts or biker hoodies.  I managed to get two on this week as can be seen on the blog and news pages.

I've printed some cool bike images this week and will take pictures to put up on the website next week.
New designs I hope to get on the site next week include a cool looking Yamaha FS1E!  Many will know and love this piece of history having started out on the fizz!  I myself had one of these and my micron exhaust got me in plenty of trouble with pretty much all my neighbours and the police!  Hopefully I'll have the FIZZ T shirt and Hoody image ready next week.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
    This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete